Terms and Conditions
- Agreement between Customer and My Wedding Registry - This web site is offered to you, the Customer (couples and guests) by My Wedding Registry (the Company, Colde Pty Ltd t/a My Wedding Registry ABN: 38 106 132 530). Your use of this web site and/or your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorised to use this web site.
- Gift purchase - Purchases of gifts and services will only be accepted with payment. My Wedding Registry accepts cheques and all major credit cards, which will be debited at the time the order is placed. Any service fees are also payable at this time.
- Additional Transfer Fee - Each couple is entitled to 2 money transfers at a date or dates specified on their registration. For any additional money transfer, a transfer fee of $15 per transfer will be charged. Transfers will only be made on weekdays (not on public holidays), and deposit times can vary between banks. Typically, funds are available in your account within 1-2 days of your transfer date.
- Alterations to wedding lists – Customers can alter gifts on a registry at any time themselves free of charge. If for any reason they require someone in our offices to do the alterations, there is a manual alteration fee of $5 per item alteration.
- Errors in listings - We may not accept an item on a registry where there is a significant error of product description or price.
- Small list administration charge - Registries less than $4000 in value will incur a $100 service fee payable by the couple. When applicable, this fee will be deducted from the final registry transfer.
- Handling fee - Each item listed on a registry includes a 7% handling fee. This fee is paid by guests, and is included in the advertised price to guests. For example, a $100 item listed by a couple will appear available for $107 to guests.
- Credit Card Charge – In order for us to cover our costs, all transactions will incur a credit card surcharge of 2% for Visa/MasterCard, and 4% for AMEX. This charge will be added to the total at the time of checkout.
- Travel components – My Wedding Registry is not a licensed travel agent, and any travel services appearing on a registry are not made through My Wedding Registry. All travel will be subject to the booking conditions of any relevant travel supplier, whose terms and conditions are wholly outside the control of My Wedding Registry.
- Unclaimed Funds – Funds that remain unclaimed on a registry will be forfeited 6 months after a wedding date.
- Cancelled wedding registries - In the case that a wedding registry is cancelled, My Wedding Registry must be immediately notified in writing of the couple’s wish to close the registry. As we do not hold credit card numbers on file, it is the couple’s responsibility to inform guests to contact My Wedding Registry for a full refund less any committed funds by My Wedding Registry in securing goods or services or any other fees payable to My Wedding Registry in relation to the wedding registry in question. In the case of a cancelled wedding registry, a 10% administration fee will apply to the couple for the total amount contributed by guests which will be either charged to the couple or deducted from the refund.
- Limitation of liability - Changes are periodically added to the information herein. My Wedding Registry, its affiliates and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this web site at any time. My Wedding Registry and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. My Wedding Registry shall use reasonable care and skill in carrying out the services contained in this web site. My Wedding Registry, its affiliates, and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, products, and services, including all implied warranties, and conditions, of merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
Any liability of My Wedding Registry or My Wedding Registry’s associates in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of My Wedding Registry be limited to the supplying of the services again.
- Third party links – My Wedding Registry is not responsible for any content on linked third party websites and cannot be held responsible for any content, services, errors or omissions on these sites.
- Errors – Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of products and services on our site, we do not guarantee it. My Wedding Registry cannot be held responsible for errors.
- Modification of these terms and conditions - My Wedding Registry reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
- No unlawful or prohibited use - As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to My Wedding Registry that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- Security - When you access a registry, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this web site. My Wedding Registry makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and My Wedding Registry is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
- Personal And Non-Commercial Use Limitation - This Web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this web site
- Copyright and trademark notices - All contents of this web site are: Copyright © 2012 My Wedding Registry. All rights reserved. Other names of My Wedding Registry products and/or services referenced herein are property of My Wedding Registry.
- Use of communications forums -This web site contains message or communication facilities (collectively "Forums") such as telegram services, messages to guests, gift cards, etc. You agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
You acknowledge that all Forums are public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that postings and other communications by other users are not endorsed by My Wedding Registry, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by My Wedding Registry. My Wedding Registry reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users. My Wedding Registry reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site or any portion thereof without notice.